Spruce up your next gathering by adding a pop of sweetness to this typically savory dish. It pairs perfectly with roasted turkey or chicken.
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss the green beans together with the garlic, soy sauce, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on 2 large parchment-lined baking sheets. Roast 20–25 min., until crisp-tender.
- Before serving, in a small bowl, combine the pomegranate seeds, walnuts, parsley, and mint. Transfer green beans to a serving platter. Top with pomegranate mixture and serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- October November 2021
- plant based
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free