Behold this quick and delicious meal that uses just 4 ingredients. Broiled sausages and precooked rice get dinner on the table in 25 minutes.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Sweet Italian Pork Sausage
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Precooked Basmati Rice
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup finely shredded 6 Cheese Italian Blend
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Arrange rack 4–6 inches from broiler. Heat broiler on high. Score the sausages on both sides and add to baking sheet. Broil 5–6 min. per side
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to package directions. In a medium pot on medium-high, heat the tomato sauce to a simmer. Stir in the rice and cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, just until cheese is melted.
- Cut sausages into 1-inch slices on an angle. Serve over cheesy tomato rice.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- September 2021
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free
- 4 ingredient
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Family Favorites
- Meal Prep