This grazing board delivers a perfect entertaining brunch without any of the hassle. Store-bought gems like waffles, French toast, cooked bacon, and more turn into an easy grazing spread.
- 1 (10.9 oz) box mini waffles
- 1 (14.1 oz) box mini pancakes
- 1 (11.1 oz) pkg mini quiche, like Taste of Inspirations® Mini Quiche Collection
- ½ (16 oz) pkg french toast sticks or French toast bites
- 1 (2.1 oz) Nature's Promise® Fully Cooked Bacon
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 8 mini bagels
- ½ (8 oz) pkg reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ (7.5 oz) tub flavored cream cheese, like strawberry
- 2 cups green or red seedless grapes
- 1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries, stems removed
- Nature's Promise® Organic Maple Syrup, as needed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. To 2 large rimmed baking sheets, add the mini waffles, mini pancakes, mini quiches, and French toast. Bake 15–17 min., until warm, flipping waffles and pancakes halfway through. Meanwhile, heat the bacon in the microwave according to package directions.
- To start assembling the grazing board, roll up the ham. Add to board along with the hard-boiled eggs, mini bagels, cream cheeses, grapes, and strawberries. If desired, add bacon to a mason jar so slices are sticking up.
- Transfer warmed mini waffles, pancakes, quiches, and French toast to grazing board. Serve immediately with the maple syrup on the side.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- December 2021