Trim the Christmas tree while snacking on this holiday grazing board that looks impressive but is as easy as can be to assemble.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Brie round
- 1 tbsp raspberry or strawberry jam
- ½ cup French onion dip
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup Nature's Promise® Organic Lightly Salted Popcorn
- ½ (6 oz) pkg breadsticks
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs sliced prosciutto
- 1 (6 oz) pkg raspberries
- ½ (16 oz) pkg strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 to 2 red apples, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate-coated pretzels
- 1 (7 oz) pkg cracker-cut white Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 (5 oz) pkg sliced salami
- 6 mini Babybel cheese
- Assorted crackers, for serving
- Place the Brie on the board and top with a festive cookie cutter, like snowflake. Fill in the cookie cutter shape with jam and remove. Add a small bowl with the French onion dip. Surround with the tomatoes and red bell pepper slices. Add another bowl with the popcorn.
- Wrap the breadsticks with the prosciutto and place on the platter or stand upright in a mason jar. Add the raspberries, strawberries, apples, white chocolate–coated pretzels, white Cheddar cheese, and salami to the board. If desired, use a mini cookie cutter to cut holiday shapes out of the wax of the Babybel cheese and place cheese on platter. Fill in any gaps with the crackers.
- December 2021