A spin on classic Buffalo chicken wings, this low-carb lunch or light dinner has big flavor and is easy to make.
- 1 (12 oz) bag romaine hearts
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken
- 2 tsp Buffalo hot sauce, plus more to serve
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded carrots, to serve
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese, to serve
- Separate the lettuce leaves. To a medium bowl, add the chicken, hot sauce, yogurt, and mayonnaise and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add buffalo chicken salad to the lettuce cups, top with shredded carrots and crumbled blue cheese, and serve.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Ten Minute
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- 10 Minutes
- January 2022