Dinner is as easy as roasting some potatoes and letting your family assemble a creation of their own from an array of toppings.
For the potatoes:
- 6 russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the toppings bar:
- 1 (9 oz) bag ready-to-microwave spinach
- 6 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream, divided
- 1 ½ cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Fresh Salsa
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup canned chili with beans, heated
- ¾ cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 slices deli roast beef, chopped
- ½ cup diced tricolor bell peppers
- Chopped chives, if desired
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Add the potatoes to a rimmed sheet pan. Coat with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 50–60 min., until potatoes are fork-tender.
- When potatoes are almost done, begin assembling the toppings bar. Heat the spinach according to package directions. Drain, and add to a small bowl with 2 tbsp sour cream. In another small bowl, mix together the chicken and ranch dressing.
- Cut slits in tops of potatoes and garnish with toppings. If needed, return to sheet pan to heat 5 more min.
This recipe is
- Family Friendly
- Guiding Stars
- Meal Prep
- January 2022