These veggie-packed tots are a fun way to sneak in extra goodness as a side dish or snack.
- Cooking spray
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs frozen riced cauliflower and broccoli, thawed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Italian-style panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Coat with the cooking spray.
- Place the riced cauliflower in a clean dish towel or cheesecloth. Squeeze out excess liquid. Add vegetables to a medium bowl, along with the eggs, mozzarella, and bread crumbs. Season well with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- By the tablespoon, scoop and form mixture into small nuggets and place on lined baking sheet. Coat tops of tots with cooking spray. Bake 15 min., until browned and crispy.
Serve with ketchup for dipping, if desired.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- February March 2022
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- 30 minutes
- Meal Prep