Hop into Easter with this fun dinner recipe that’s easy to make with the kids.
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Nature's Promise® Organic Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices black olives, divided
- 1 grape tomato
- 2 slices pepperoni
- 8 slices white or red onion
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, roll and stretch the dough into a 10x14-inch oval. With a paring knife or kitchen shears, cut a 3-inch slit down the top center of the oval. Twist the two dough pieces out to the sides and pinch the bases together to make bunny ears (do not detach from oval). Bake 6–8 min., until puffed and just set.
- Remove par-baked crust from oven. Spread the sauce over the face and ears. Sprinkle with the cheese. Place 2 olive slices in the center to make eyes and the tomato vertically just below them to make a nose. Add 1 slice pepperoni on either side of the nose for the cheeks. Arrange the onion slices around the pepperoni slices to make whiskers. Cut remaining 2 olive slices in half and use to make a mouth. Arrange the broccoli under mouth to make a bow tie.
- Carefully return assembled pizza to oven and bake 10–12 min., until cheese is bubbling and crust is light golden brown.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Kids in the Kitchen
- 30 minutes
- April 2022
- Egg Free