Revamp pasta-night leftovers with just a handful of ingredients in this cheesy and easy weeknight dinner.
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup half & half
- 4 cups leftover cooked pasta, with or without sauce
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Microwave the fully cooked bacon according to package directions. Let cool slightly, and then crumble into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and half & half. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, ¼ cup cheese, and crumbled bacon. Fold to combine.
- Coat a 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add the spinach, if desired, sautéing briefly to wilt. Carefully add egg mixture to pan. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5–7 min., until edges are lightly browned.
- Uncover pan and top with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Transfer to oven and bake 10 min., until top is just set.
Use any leftover pasta, greens, and shredded cheese you have on hand.
- 30 minutes
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- Meal Prep