This flavorful and creamy one-pan pasta uses precooked pasta and will save you so much time during the week.
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp lemon herb finishing butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 (7.5- 8.5 oz) pkgs fully cooked pasta (such as farfalle, fusilli, or spaghetti)
- Microwave the broccoli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and season with salt and pepper. In a 12-inch skillet, melt the lemon-herb butter on medium-high. Add chicken and cook 7–8 min., until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, chop cooked broccoli into bite-size pieces. When chicken is cooked, add the heavy cream and pasta to skillet and stir to combine. Simmer 2 min., until pasta is heated through. Stir broccoli into pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with grated Parmesan, if desired.
This recipe is
- one pan
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Meal Prep
- Egg Free