This easy seafood dinner pulls inspiration from tandoori cooking, a traditional Indian technique that combines marinating and cooking at very high temperatures.
- ¼ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp Patak's ® Mild or Hot Curry Paste, divided
- 1 ½ lbs raw peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- Bamboo or metal skewers
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg whole-grain, original, or garlic naan
- 1 (0.5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl or resealable bag, combine the yogurt, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and curry paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min. to 1 hour to marinate shrimp. Meanwhile, if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 min.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill on high. Remove shrimp from marinade, shaking off excess. Thread 4–5 shrimp onto a pair of skewers (this makes them easier to flip). On greased grill, cook shrimp skewers 2–4 min. per side, until opaque and slightly charred.
- Add naan to grill with shrimp and cook 1–2 min. per side, until warmed through. Garnish shrimp with cilantro. Serve with naan and lime wedges, if desired.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- May 2022
- Egg Free