Juicy, bright mango and creamy avocado are the perfect match in this colorful salsa—a picture-perfect topper for simply grilled pork tenderloin.
- 1 (1 ¼ lb) pork tenderloin
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Sesame Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 ripe mangoes
- ½ pint cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- To a large resealable bag, add the pork and teriyaki marinade. Seal bag, turning and massaging bag to coat pork. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove pork from marinade and shake off excess (discard marinade). Grill pork 15–18 min., turning occasionally, until fully cooked (145°F on an instant-read thermometer). Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 min.
- Meanwhile, peel and dice the mangoes, aiming for about 2 cups. Add to a medium bowl with the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeños (if using), lime juice, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Gently fold in the avocado. Slice pork and top with mango-avocado salsa.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- In Season
- May 2022
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free