Store-bought frozen cheesecake and chocolate coating become an instant over-the-top treat everyone will love.
- 1 (32 oz) box frozen Taste of Inspirations® Classic Cheesecake or Cheesecake Assortment
- 16 wooden craft sticks
- 2 (7.25 oz) containers chocolate-flavored ice cream coating (such as Magic Shell)
- Rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Let cheesecake thaw 10–20 min. Line a baking sheet or large plate with parchment. Cut each cheesecake slice in half to make 16 total cheesecake slices. Carefully insert a craft stick into the wide end of each slice.
- To a shallow dish or plate, add 1 container chocolate coating. Working quickly, dip a cheesecake slice into chocolate coating, spooning chocolate over slices to coat completely. Arrange on prepared baking sheet and add sprinkles, if desired.
- Repeat with remaining cheesecake slices and 2nd container chocolate coating once needed (you can also drizzle chocolate coating over slices or leave plain, if desired). Freeze 10 min., until chocolate sets. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
You can also use a tall, narrow glass to dip cheesecake slices in the chocolate coating.
This recipe is
- May 2022
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook