Boost the flavor of store-bought deli potato salad with this loaded potato take on it. Serve alongside grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and more for an easy lunch or dinner.
- ½ (2.1 oz) box fully cooked bacon
- 1 (15 oz) tub red skin potato salad
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 (½ oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Chives, finely chopped, divided
- Microwave the bacon according to package instructions. Allow to cool slightly, then roughly chop or crumble by hand.
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, potato salad, cheese, celery, red onion, and half of the chives. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, garnish with the remaining chives.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- June 2022
- 15 minute