Pack in the flavor on your hot dogs with this deli classic–inspired topping combination, perfect for any grilling occasion.
- 1 (14 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 2 tbsp Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 cup shredded sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- ½ (8 oz) block Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Place the hog dogs on grill and cook 6–8 min., until browned, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the dressing and dill pickle relish.
- Remove hot dogs from grill and reduce heat to low. To build hot dogs, place a hot dog in each bun. Top with the sauerkraut and cheese. Place on grill, cover, and heat 1–2 min., until cheese has melted. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
Not a fan of sauerkraut? Just substitute store-bought cole slaw.
This recipe is
- Game day
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Mintues
- June 2022
- 15 minute
- Egg Free