Celebrate every patriotic holiday with this decadent and festive dessert.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 ½ sleeves crushed)
- 1 ¼ cups sugar, divided
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) pkgs reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil. Lightly spray foil with the cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and the melted butter. Stir until crumbs are moist. Press crumbs into bottom of baking dish.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese. Beat on medium speed 2 min., until smooth. Add the sour cream, remaining 1 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat 2 min., until combined. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer ¼ cup filling each to 2 separate bowls (½ cup filling total). Add the red food coloring to one bowl and the blue food coloring to the other bowl. Stir each bowl until color is well blended.
- Gently pour remaining white filling over graham cracker base and spread evenly. Spoon alternating dollops of blue and red filling down length of cheesecake. Using a skewer or butter knife, swirl colors into white filling, taking care not to dig into the graham cracker base.
- Bake 35–45 min., until center barely jiggles. Turn off oven and crack open oven door. Let sit in open oven 1 hour. Remove from oven and refrigerate overnight. When chilled, cut into squares.
This recipe is
- 4th of July
- Nut Free
- July 4th
- June 2022