Adding pasta and fresh ingredients transforms a deli-bought salad into a new favorite summer side dish.
- 6 oz rotini pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 lb deli crunchy vegetable salad or deli cole slaw summer salad
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Italian dressing
- ⅓ cup goat cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup chopped parsley (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
- Meanwhile, halve the tomatoes. In a large serving bowl, toss together the vegetable salad, pasta, tomatoes, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the crumbled goat cheese and parsley, if using. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Meal plan
- Guiding Stars
- June 2022
- Meal Prep