Dive into fall flavors with this cozy sheet pan recipe. Zesty arugula is combined with juicy pork and sweet roasted squash to make this delicious dinner salad.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 (14 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Cubed Butternut Squash
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and quartered
- 1 ¾ lbs thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 (5 oz) bag baby arugula or spinach
- 1 (4 oz) pkg Taste of Inspirations® Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles or goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- To a parchment-lined 9x13-inch sheet pan, add the squash and apples, cut-sides down. Drizzle with half of vinegar mixture; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread in an even layer.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Rub pork chops with remaining vinegar mixture and nestle in with vegetables. Drizzle any remaining vinegar mixture over sheet pan. Bake 25–30 min., until pork has reached 145°F on an instant read thermometer and the apples and squash are tender.
- Remove from oven. Add the arugula or baby spinach to baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with tongs to incorporate. Sprinkle the cheese on top and serve.
This recipe is
- one pan
- September 2022
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Meal plan
- Guiding Stars
- Wheat Free
- Meal Prep
- Egg Free