This fast and affordable dinner comes together in one pot and with just 5 ingredients. Try this vegetarian pasta recipe for a weeknight save or a filling lunch.
- 12 oz radiatore or rotini pasta
- 1 (6 oz) bag baby spinach
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese. plus more for garnish
- 1 lemon
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the pasta according to package directions. During the last minute of pasta cooking time, add the baby spinach. Reserve ½ cup pasta water, then drain the pasta and spinach in a colander.
- To pot, add the ricotta, Parmesan, and the zest and juice of the lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Stir in ¼ cup pasta water until smooth, adding more pasta water if needed. Add the pasta and spinach and toss until well coated. Garnish with more Parmesan, if desired.
- Dinner on a Dime
- Plant Forward
- one pot
- Budget Friendly
- October November 2022
- plant based
- Twenty Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- 20 minute