This easy 5-ingredient dinner comes together in just 30 minutes and uses store-bought gnocchi and dip. You can also use up leftover buffalo chicken dip with this quick recipe.
- 1 (20 oz) bag frozen gnocchi
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Taste of Inspirations® Buffalo Style Chicken Dip
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ (8 oz) bag shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Add the gnocchi and cook according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dip, chicken, and half of the mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in gnocchi.
- Transfer mixture to an 8x8-inch baking dish and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over dish. Bake 18–20 min., until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Garnish with the green onions.
Try serving this dish with a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- February March 2023
- 5 ingredient
- 30 Minute
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Thirty Minutes