These 5-ingredient subs use frozen Texas toast and meatballs to cut down on prep time. Get dinner on the table in 20 minutes with this easy recipe.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen Texas toast
- ½ (28 oz) pkg frozen Italian-style meatballs, thawed
- ½ (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment. Place the Texas toast on prepared baking sheet and bake 5–8 min., until toasted. Meanwhile, cut the meatballs in half and add to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave meatballs 2–3 min., until warmed through. Add the tomato sauce to warmed meatballs and toss to coat.
- Place 3–4 meatball halves on each bread slice. Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake 3–5 min., until cheese is melted.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- February March 2023
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Twenty Minutes
- Meal Planning
- 20 minute