A simple and delightful dinner side for the busy family. Prep is simple thanks to the already-chopped frozen vegetables—and butter, garlic, pepper and Parmesan cheese add delicious flavors. If you have some extra time, you can substitute your own mix of fresh veggies.
- 1 bag ( 16 oz ) frozen mixed vegetables *
- ½ cup Nature's Promise vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
- Combine vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan and place on stove over medium heat and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain off broth. Add butter, garlic, pepper and Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended. Sprinkle each serving with fresh parsley.
*or 1lb mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, corn, etc.)
This recipe is
- Calories 112kcal 6%
- Fat 4.2g 6%
- Saturated fat 2.4g 12%
- Carbs 16.0g 5%
- Sodium 210mg 9%
- 0.3g sugar
- 4.6g fiber
- 4.8g protein
- 10mg cholesterol