A simple and delightful dinner side for the busy family. Prep is simple thanks to the already-chopped frozen vegetables—and butter, garlic, pepper and Parmesan cheese add delicious flavors. If you have some extra time, you can substitute your own mix of fresh veggies.
- 1 bag ( 16 oz ) frozen mixed vegetables *
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, as garnish
- Combine the vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan. Cook on medium 5-10 min., until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain broth from pan. To pan, add the butter, garlic, and Parmesan. Season with pepper to taste. Mix until well combined. Garnish with the fresh parsley.
*or 1lb mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, corn, etc.)
This recipe is