Cooked under the broiler, this tangy peach preserve-and-mustard glaze thickens and browns to crusty, caramel perfection. A fabulous return on a less than 30-minute investment. Serve the chicken with a light salad and slices of ripe peach, and some rice or potatoes for a more filling meal.
- ⅓ cup peach preserves
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Mix first four ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until preserves melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, trim any fat from chicken breasts.
- Pat chicken breasts with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken with peach glaze.
- In a preheated broiler or on a grill, place chicken 4 inches from heat source.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Spoon pan drippings across chicken breasts.
- Calories 214kcal 11%
- Fat 3.1g 5%
- Saturated fat 0.7g 3%
- Carbs 18.6g 6%
- Sodium 103mg 4%
- 12.8g sugar
- 0.4g fiber
- 25.8g protein
- 83mg cholesterol