A classic pasta salad served chilled or at room temperature, this recipe is also easily doubled, the perfect make-ahead dish for a party or a potluck. Store-bought dressing makes preparation a snap. If you put the salami and Parmesan cheese aside and use olive oil as dressing, you can turn this into a delicious vegetarian dish.
- 1 pkg ( 12 oz.) spiral or rotelle macaroni
- 1 ¼ cups pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup chopped red, yellow or green pepper
- ¼ lb hard salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- ¼ to ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup Wish-Bone ® Italian Dressing
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add macaroni and toss well. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Calories 425kcal 21%
- Fat 18.5g 29%
- Saturated fat 4.8g 24%
- Carbs 50.1g 17%
- Sodium 934mg 39%
- 6.1g sugar
- 3.2g fiber
- 14.3g protein
- 20mg cholesterol