These juicy burgers get their bold onion flavor from convenient soup mix kneaded into the beef. Mayo and salsa combine to make a creamy, restaurant-worthy dressing. Serve with Spanish rice or whole-wheat buns for a portion of wholesome grains. Really simple to prepare, they'll be eaten up in a blink of an eye.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lb ground beef
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup chunky salsa, drained if desired
- 8 whole-wheat or regular hamburger buns
- 1 pkg Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in small bowl.
- Arrange onion burgers on buns, then top with creamy salsa. Serve with hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice.
- Calories 536kcal 27%
- Fat 29.7g 46%
- Saturated fat 8.7g 44%
- Carbs 40.1g 13%
- Sodium 990mg 41%
- 5.4g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 27.5g protein
- 83mg cholesterol