Show your family what real cranberry sauce is like when you make this thick, fruit-spiced sauce. They'll want to put it on everything from turkey to ice cream.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg ( 12 oz.) fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- ½ tsp McCormick ® Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp grated orange peel (optional)
- ½ tsp McCormick ® pure vanilla extract
- Mix sugar and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Add cranberries, cinnamon and orange peel; return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries burst and sauce begins to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is
- Calories 117kcal 6%
- Fat 0.1g <1%
- Saturated fat 0.0g <1%
- Carbs 30.3g 10%
- Sodium 2mg <1%
- 26.7g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 0.2g protein
- 0mg cholesterol