Here you have the ultimate dream of dessert lovers big and small. Serve this six-layer banana split for a birthday or an extra decadent family movie night on the couch. Grilled bananas are layered with frozen yogurt, chocolate sauce, pretzels, peanut butter chips and cherries for a dessert that is sure to please.
- 4 ripe bananas, with peel, halved and split lengthwise
- 3 cups fat-free frozen yogurt, any flavor
- 3 tbsp peanut butter chips
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 tbsp crushed pretzels
- 6 cherries, pitted and chopped
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F-350°F). Place bananas cut-side down on grill. Grill 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn bananas (peel-side down); grill 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; remove peels and slice.
- Evenly distribute banana pieces in the bottom of each of 6 individual bowls. Top with frozen yogurt and peanut butter chips. Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Top with crushed pretzels and chopped cherries, and serve.
- Calories 255kcal 13%
- Fat 1.8g 3%
- Saturated fat 1.2g 6%
- Carbs 51.8g 17%
- Sodium 158mg 7%
- 40.4g sugar
- 1.7g fiber
- 7.7g protein
- 0mg cholesterol