- ½ cup butter ( 1 stick )
- 2 stalks celery, sliced ( about 1 cup )
- 1 large onion, chopped ( about 1 cup )
- 3 cups Swanson ® chicken broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package ( 12 oz ) Pepperidge Farm ® country style stuffing
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir the broth, cranberries and walnuts in the saucepan. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
- Calories 168kcal 8%
- Fat 12.6g 19%
- Saturated fat 6.0g 30%
- Carbs 13.2g 4%
- Sodium 404mg 17%
- 4.9g sugar
- 1.7g fiber
- 1.9g protein
- 22mg cholesterol