- ½ lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 can ( 15 oz. ) black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup chunky salsa, plus extra to serve
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar
- 8 8 inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium nonstick skillet cook turkey, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Stir in beans, salsa, cumin and Cheddar. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the turkey mixture on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over filling and place on baking sheet.
- Coat the tops of the quesadillas with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10–12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Transfer to a platter, cut in half, and serve with additional salsa.
- Calories 266kcal 13%
- Fat 6.5g 10%
- Saturated fat 2.6g 13%
- Carbs 34.2g 11%
- Sodium 759mg 32%
- 3.1g sugar
- 5.3g fiber
- 17.5g protein
- 24mg cholesterol