- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 pkg. ( 8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 can ( 8.5 oz.) no salt added whole kernel corn
- 1 can ( 8.5 oz.) no-salt-added creamed corn
- ½ cup 1% milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb. cooked country ham, diced
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- First, drain the canned corn. Then, combine all ingredients, in a large bowl and pour into a greased 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45–50 minutes, until lightly browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- country ham
- Calories 281kcal 14%
- Fat 15.1g 23%
- Saturated fat 7.9g 40%
- Carbs 19.7g 7%
- Sodium 807mg 34%
- 2.6g sugar
- 1.4g fiber
- 16.7g protein
- 103mg cholesterol