- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 can ( 15 oz ) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup Simply Enjoy vinaigrette
- 1 lb medium shrimp, heads and shells removed, de-veined, tails on
- ¼ cup Simply Enjoy teriyaki marinade
- Mix corn kernels, black beans, red onion, tomatoes and your favorite Simply Enjoy® Vinaigrette, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Skewer shrimp in two places, tail and head, to keep the shrimp in place and brush with marinade. If using wooden skewers soak in water for 30 minutes before adding shrimp.
- Grill each skewer for 2 minutes per side - shrimp should be pink and opaque when done.
- Calories 461kcal 23%
- Fat 22.4g 35%
- Saturated fat 3.5g 17%
- Carbs 40.8g 14%
- Sodium 1514mg 63%
- 10.9g sugar
- 10.4g fiber
- 26.6g protein
- 143mg cholesterol