How easy is this? Frozen cubed squash goes straight into a hot oven and emerges browned and ready to serve.
- 1 (20 oz) pkg frozen butternut squash
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 fresh or dried figs cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss frozen
squash with crushed red pepper, rosemary, bacon, figs and oil in a 9x13-inch greased baking dish. Bake 10-12 min., stirring frequently, or until squash
is slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.
- Savory Happy Holidays 2015
- Calories 216kcal 11%
- Fat 14.9g 23%
- Saturated fat 4.3g 22%
- Carbs 17.7g 6%
- Sodium 194mg 8%
- 6.4g sugar
- 3.0g fiber
- 4.9g protein
- 19mg cholesterol