With cooked beans in the fridge, this comes together in no time. The almonds add a nice crunch.
- cooking spray
- 12 oz Nature's Promise skinless boneless chicken breast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise organic kale
- 3 cups cooked white beans, or 2 (15 oz) cans
- 1 (14 oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted whole almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into ½-inch cubes. Chop garlic and kale coarsely. Drain beans. Add chicken, kale, beans, tomatoes with juice, thyme and garlic to the baking dish. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper and stir to combine.
- Bake 20 min. or until hot and bubbling. Divide the chicken, vegetables and beans among 4 plates and sprinkle with almonds.
- savory clean living 2016
- Calories 405kcal 20%
- Fat 8.3g 13%
- Saturated fat 1.1g 6%
- Carbs 49.6g 17%
- Sodium 135mg 6%
- 2.8g sugar
- 11.1g fiber
- 36.7g protein
- 54mg cholesterol