- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker ™ sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup Betty Crocker ™ whipped fluffy white frosting (from 12 oz. container)
- ⅓ cup Betty Crocker ™ red candy sprinkles or red sugar
- 40 Kraft ™ miniature marshmallows
- 120 M&M's ™ Chocolate Candies (red and green colored suggested)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch for cutout cookies.
- On work surface sprinkled lightly with flour, roll dough 1/4 inch thick. Use 2-inch round cutter to cut out 40 cookies, rerolling dough as necessary. Place cookies on large ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost top one-third of each cookie with frosting for hat. Sprinkle frosting with red sprinkles, leaving small border at bottom to look like hat brim. Place marshmallow on side of each hat.
- To add faces to these cute cookies, pipe frosting for beard. Add an M&M red chocolate candy for the nose and 2 green M&M chocolate candies for the eyes.
Supply the baked cookies and the decorations, and let the kids do the decorating!
Recipe provided by General Mills.
- Calories 212kcal 11%
- Fat 10.5g 16%
- Saturated fat 5.7g 28%
- Carbs 27.4g 9%
- Sodium 81mg 3%
- 20.7g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 2.3g protein
- 16mg cholesterol