Sweet, delicious and oh-so-easy.
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 2 slices stale white bread
- 1 apple
- Put the egg, milk, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cut the bread into ½-inch pieces. Peel the apple, remove the core and dice into ¼-inch pieces.
- Mix the bread with apple and divide between 2 mugs. Pour ½ of the egg mixture into each mug. Mix to combine. Let stand 1 min. Place the mug in the microwave and heat for 3 min on high. Garnish with extra cinnamon. Serve immediately.
- 8 Minutes
- May June 2016
- Eight Minutes