Bocconcini are small balls of fresh mozzarella. You can replace them with an 8 oz ball fresh mozzarella, cut into thin slices.
- 1 (13.8 oz) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups Nature's Promise pizza sauce
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz) container bocconcini, halved
- Preheat oven to 400F. Unroll dough into a pizza pan and prebake for about 8 min.
- Remove dough from oven and slather with pizza sauce. Add more or less to taste. Sprinkle with cannellini beans, pepperoni slices and halved bocconcini. Bake at 400F for about 20 min. or until pizza is hot and bubbling. Serve warm.
- Calories 629kcal 31%
- Fat 18.9g 29%
- Saturated fat 9.4g 47%
- Carbs 84.0g 28%
- Sodium 1394mg 58%
- 9.5g sugar
- 9.2g fiber
- 31.7g protein
- 52mg cholesterol