Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner? Serve this omelette with Italian bread or a green salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 1 (8 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes. Cook for 8 min., stirring occasionally, until the potatoes start to brown.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with 2 tbsp water and salt (in moderation) and drain the tomatoes. Arrange the spinach over the potatoes. Pour the tomatoes over the spinach, then pour the eggs over the vegetables. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cook until the edges are set, about 3 min.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 12 min. or until the eggs are completely set in the center.
- September 2017