Whether you enjoy it in a bowl, a cone, or straight from the carton, you can't go wrong with this frozen treat.
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 pint chocolate frozen yogurt
- 4 (12 oz) can black cherry soda
- Whipped topping
- 4 fresh cherries with stems
- Layer 1 scoop of vanilla and 1 scoop of chocolate frozen yogurt into 4 tall glasses.
- Top with black cherry soda until full and bubbling over the top. Garnish with whipped topping and a fresh cherry and serve immediately.
- Fifteen Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- July August 2016