This salty-tangy corn is brushed with mayonnaise instead of butter and finished with a dusting of Parmesan cheese.
- 4 ears of corn , shucked
- 16 wooden skewers, soaked
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Set grill to medium-high. Trim pointed tip off each ear of corn and cut remaining cob into 4 pieces. Spear each corn piece with a skewer.
- Place skewers on grill and cook 12 min., until charred in spots, turning occasionally. Chop the cilantro and mix with the mayonnaise and lime juice in a bowl. When corn is cooked, remove from grill and brush generously with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and paprika. Season with salt. Serve warm.
Serve with extra limes as garnish.
- July August 2016