This easy baked pasta dish freezes and travels well too.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Buitoni Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (15 oz) container Buitoni Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Combine pasta, sauce, and cheese. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs and oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle over pasta mixture and cover with foil. Bake for 20 min. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 min.
- s5 2016
- Calories 407kcal 20%
- Fat 17.2g 26%
- Saturated fat 5.7g 29%
- Carbs 45.0g 15%
- Sodium 1068mg 44%
- 8.4g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 17.5g protein
- 50mg cholesterol