Looking for a light and flavor-packed dinner? You’ve just found it!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1lb)
- 1 (14 oz) block extra-firm tofu
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 (13.6 oz can light coconut milk
- Preheat a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. Add a splash of olive oil, and the cubed eggplant. Cook stirring occasionally for 2 min., or until eggplant is lightly browned.
- Add the tofu and red curry paste. Continue cooking for 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk, and bring liquid to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 min. Remove from heat and divide among 4 bowls.
Garnish with fresh basil.
- Calories 235kcal 12%
- Fat 16.4g 25%
- Saturated fat 7.2g 36%
- Carbs 10.9g 4%
- Sodium 98mg 4%
- 5.4g sugar
- 4.6g fiber
- 12.0g protein
- 0mg cholesterol