Kids of all ages will have fun making and eating these cute turkey brownies.
- 1 (18.3 oz) box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 oz) container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 24 mini dark chocolate-covered peppermint patties
- 48 Betty Crocker Candy Shop candy eyeballs
- 24 orange M&M's minis chocolate candies
- 1 (11.4 oz) bag M&M's milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil. Spray bottom only of foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownie. Frost brownie with frosting (reserve 1 tablespoon frosting).
- Cut brownies into 24 squares, 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Place 1 peppermint patty 1/2 inch from corner of 1 brownie square, using reserved frosting to adhere.
- Place 2 candy eyeballs and 1 orange mini M&M'S™ for beak on peppermint patty. Arrange M&M'S™ around peppermint patty for feathers.
- Repeat with remaining brownie squares and candies.
Refrigerating the baked brownies before frosting helps firm them up and secure their shape.
For easy cutting, use a knife dipped in water or a plastic knife.
Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- Calories 305kcal 15%
- Fat 16.3g 25%
- Saturated fat 5.2g 26%
- Carbs 37.7g 13%
- Sodium 108mg 5%
- 28.9g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 3.0g protein
- 21mg cholesterol