This semi-homemade dish is so fast, so fresh, and so easy.
- cooking spray
- 1 (12 oz) pkg beef or turkey kielbasa
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 (32 oz) pkg refrigerated sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken stock
- Preheat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa into 3-inch pieces and add to hot skillet. Brown on all sides turning occasionally, about 3 min. Cut apples into wedges.
- Add apples to pan and continue to cook about 2 min. or until brown on each side. Add the sauerkraut to apple-kielbasa mixture. Continue to cook for 1 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, and chicken broth together, and add to pan. Let mixture come to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 5 min. Serve immediately.
- S7 2016
- Calories 178kcal 9%
- Fat 6.0g 9%
- Saturated fat 1.6g 8%
- Carbs 22.7g 8%
- Sodium 1604mg 67%
- 14.9g sugar
- 6.1g fiber
- 11.4g protein
- 30mg cholesterol