We’ve put a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each cookie, but feel free to add your favorite treat!
- 36 HERSHEY´S Kisses
- 1 (17.5 oz) pkg sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F (or 350°F, if using a dark or nonstick cookie sheet). In a medium bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter, and egg together, until a soft dough forms.
- Drop dough, by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. To create a “thumbprint,” press down with your thumb in the center of each cookie before baking.
- Bake for 7–9 min. or until edges are a light golden brown. Let cool 1 min. before removing from cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- When cookies have cooled completely, unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss, and place one in the center of each cookie, in the thumbprint you created in step 2.
- Return cookies to the oven for 2–3 minutes (just enough to melt the chocolate slightly). Remove from oven, let chocolate cool and set, then store in an airtight container.
- December 2016