This soup is fast, fresh, and delicious. Feel free to add your favorite veggies.
- 1 (32 oz) pkg low sodium Swanson chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hunt's diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 tbsp McCormick Italian seasoning
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Simply Enjoy Italian Sausage tortellini
- Add chicken stock and a can of diced tomatoes to a pot. Bring to a boil. Add Italian seasoning and vegetables. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer gently for 8 min. or until vegetables are fork-tender. Add sausage tortellini and cook for an additional 3 min. Let cool 1 min., then serve.
- S7 2016
- Calories 323kcal 16%
- Fat 6.9g 11%
- Saturated fat 2.8g 14%
- Carbs 51.5g 17%
- Sodium 593mg 25%
- 5.1g sugar
- 5.8g fiber
- 16.9g protein
- 27mg cholesterol