This layered pasta dish is so fast, so easy, and so good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder
- 2 (20 oz) pkgs Simply Enjoy Formaggio Classico Raviolini
- 2 (25 oz) jars Simply Enjoy Pomodoro Basilico Sauce
- 2 cups Sargento Shredded 6 cheese Italian Blend
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet, cook ground beef for about 5 min., stirring to break up chunks, until meat is browned. Season with Italian herbs. Meanwhile, cook raviolini according to package directions.
- Spread ⅓ of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Now create layers, alternating with portions of remaining ingredients: first raviolini, next ground beef, then pasta sauce, and finally cheese. Repeat until dish is full and no ingredients remain, ending with the cheese on top. Season with Italian herbs, to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 min, then remove foil and bake for additional 10 min. Remove from oven and let cool briefly before serving.
- S7 2016
- Calories 540kcal 27%
- Fat 21.5g 33%
- Saturated fat 9.3g 47%
- Carbs 53.7g 18%
- Sodium 1286mg 54%
- 11.9g sugar
- 5.6g fiber
- 31.0g protein
- 58mg cholesterol